Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Farewell Card for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog

Here is a card I made for a co-worker who is moving on to new challenges.  She also happens to be a very dear friend and a fellow scrapbooker and Close to my Heart Consultant (I wonder who signed her up lol).

I am also submitting this in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge "Bows and Bowties"

I like going on Pinterest for inspiration.  Well, I did not need to go very far, I checked out my scrappy friend Julie's Pinterest board and found this card she made.

I wanted to do another easel card so my friend Isabelle can display it at her new job.  I chose the Ariana papers to make this card since I have not used this beautiful paper to make any cards or layout (yet).

 I made the flowers with the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and inked them with Outdoor Denim ink before twirling with the quilling tool.  I placed a Opaque Pearl in the center of each flower.  I used organdy White Daisy ribbon to make the bow.
The metallic embellishments are from last catalogue's Base & Bling line and of course the Ariana Assortment Accessories.

Everything on the card is from Close to my Heart.

I hope you like it.  Let me know your thoughts.

Nat

4 comments:

  1. Love,love, love this card the dark flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love the design and how pretty the flower & bow cluster is. Thanks for sharing with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely beautiful!! I love the flowers and the bow and the Ariana paper and the sparkles and well all of it! It came together perfectly! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Easel cards and combining the designs with the Ariana paper pack is a perfect match. Congratulations on making it to the Top 10 in the H2H Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete