Thursday, August 2, 2012

Close to my Heart Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book

Well, it has arrived, the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.



There are so many new items in this catalogue that I can't possibly list them all.  Here are some of my favorites:

The Alcohol Markers and Pigment inks in all of our 40 colors

The NEW Cricut Cartridge "Artiste"

Make it from your Heart How-to Program

Home Decor Workshops on the Go


Craft Organizers
Over 50 new embellishments such has ribbons, Velvet rub-ons, Flourishes etc.

Click here to view the online Idea Book.

You will not be disappointed.

Come join me at my Open House on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 to view some of the awesome new products. This event will be held at my house at 30 Seguinbourg Street, Casselman, Ontario.  Email me if you need directions.

Hope to see many of you on August 15, 2012.  There will be a free Create & Take for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment