Friday, July 27, 2012

CTMH "Artiste" Cricut Cartridge

Well, August 1st is almost here when you will be able to purchase the new Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge "Artiste".


My first order from the new Idea Book will be August 15, 2012.  This will give you time to look at all the wonderful new items we have.  Don't hesitate to send me your order before then and I will make sure that your "Artiste" cartridge is in it.


Here is a little "aperçu" of what you can expect from this new Cartridge.


Please see fellow consultant Mandy Leahy's Review of this cartridge.


Here is what you will receive when you order the cartridge:
  • 1 – Cartridge (with 700 exclusive images including themed projects, cards, font, shapes, cupcake liners, accordion and rolled flowers, and TONS of 3-D boxes, purses, and other items)
  • 3 – new D-Sized coordinating stamp sets
  • 3 – sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes (with speech bubbles, a mini album, and lots of banner shapes)
  • 1 – project reference guide
  • 1 – step-by-step assemble book
  • FOR ONLY $99 (shipping and taxes not included)

If you live in Québec and would like to receive this item, please don't hesitate to contact me.  Close to my Heart does not ship to Québec but since I am close to the Québec border, we can meet half way or I can have the item ship to you once I receive it.  Where there is a will, there's a way.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment