Monday, June 18, 2012

Studio J Layouts

You may have noticed on the right side of my blog is a Convention Counter.  Well, this means that I only have approx three weeks to wait until I leave for Dallas, Texas.

As a perk of registering for Convention, you received a free 5 pack Studio J layout.  This free perk had all of the instructions to prepare these layouts.  I did tweak with the instructions a bit but not too much.

For more information on Studio J, head to my website to find out more.  You are going to love how simple and fast it is to prepare two page layouts.

Here are the layouts I made.  Click on the pictures to view larger size.

This one I totally changed the paper because I didn't have any pictures for the original layout they prepared. 


My kids at the Tulip Festival.  I love their eyes in these pics.

Love the action shots I took with my new Camera.

The title and journaling says it all for this layout.


I saved the last one for last.  I really like this one because the colors of the pictures fit so well with the layout.

So go ahead and check out Studio J

Let me know which one is your favorite.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment