Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday 6 fold card

Here is a card I made over two months ago.  I forgot to take pictures but the recipient of the card took pictures for me to be able to share on my blog.  Thank you to my CTMH BFF Julie.

The template and very good instructions are from a fellow CTMH Consultant Kathy Skipper.  She posted this on her blog and I had to make it.  You can visit her blog by clicking here.






All materials are from Close to my Heart except where mentioned:
Stella Level 2 Paper Pack
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Fashionista Stamp Set
Just for You Stamp Set
there is one stamp set that I don't remember what it is.
Gracious Greetings Stamp set
Cocoa Ribbon
Bohemian Assortment (Bling buttons)
Paradise Paper Flowers
Sparkles - Clear
Sparkle flourishes are from Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment