Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Attending a Weekend Scrapbooking event is Awesome!!!!

Since I will be hosting a Weekend Scrapbooking event from February 10-12, 2012, at the Cornwall Nav Centre.  I thought it would be a good idea to actually go to such event before my hosting duties.  My downline Emma Hubert was hosting an event this past weekend.

Well, let me tell you, I enjoyed every minute of it.  I was very productive.  You be the judge.  Let me know what you think.  I made 5 double page layouts and 10 cards.

Contact me at natracine14@yahoo.ca for more information about my upcoming Nav Centre event.  Registration deadline is December 15, 2011.

The above layout was made with the Dreamin' kit.

I used Elemental Paper pack for this one.  I really loved how it turned out.


The Sonoma Workshop on the Go inspired the layout used with pictures of my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary.

The cards were made by using the Template Julie Carriere made for her upcoming Card and Layout class.

No comments:

Post a Comment